MedDream DICOM Viewer v7.7.0 (2021-05-18)
- Added possibility to set a new layout displaying – 1×4;
- Linking of series: manual simultaneous scrolling;
- Active viewport buttons: on the right side of the viewport. Currently only for Simultaneous scrolling feature;
- Live Share: diagnostic quality real time sharing functionality (conference mode);
- Possibility to change Windowing level for one instance from the same series in viewport;
- Possibility to list studies to the thumbnail zone in a predefined order as it is in token or URL link integrations;
- Thumbnail bar update: ONE thumbnail per CT/MR/PET series (configurable);
- Possibility to preload series instances on dragging the thumbnail to the viewport if configured to use ONE thumbnail (configurable);
- Improved MedDream search performance with Orthanc PACS;
- Improved big study first opening performance with Orthanc PACS if an additional python script is added in Orthanc configuration;
- Added compatibility with DCM4CHEE version 5.23;
- Updated Magnifier tool: made bigger and a mark added in the middle of the magnifier;
- Added possibility to cache studies forwarded from PACS;
- Improved Report design functionality;
- IHE XDS-I.b profile support: Cross-enterprise Document Sharing for Imaging (XDS-I.b) profile as Document Consumer: ITI-18, ITI-43, RAD-16, RAD-55, RAD-69 transactions;
- Oblique MPR/MIP/3D module can be installed on Linux Debian/Fedora/Ubuntu/CentOS distributions;
- Updated dependencies and 3rd party libraries.
- Fixed non-Latin characters in the subject line (Share via DICOM library).
- MedDream in IFrame sometimes is blocked by browsers security requirements;
- URL integration does not support MultiStorage;
- Internet Explorer 11 is not supported;
- Renders an image with a large amount of noise for specific studies (depending on a used computer video card), sparsely reproducible.
- 3D: MIP is not centered;
- Safari and Firefox problems: preview is not working for some video studies as browsers give errors;
- Study shows incorrect – colored 3 images per study for specific studies.
Read more about 7.7.0 new features or try it’s ONLINE DEMO now!
Download the newest MedDream DICOM Viewer’s version and try it for free.
NOTE: MedDream v7.7.0 and later versions will be supported for critical and security fixes for 1 year period to ensure integrability, reliability and security.