MedDream DICOM Viewer v7.8.0 (2021-11-19)
- Oblique MIST improved/added functionalities: 3D rendering, change WL, Zoom, Measurements – line, ellipse, angle, layouts management;
- PACS filtering possibility at user’s level for in-memory users;
- New Flatfoot measurement;
- Possibility to copy image to the clipboard using PNG compression format from viewport;
- Possibility to propagate an Ellipse ROI to other open viewports;
- Possibility to add picture into Report: copy study instance view and paste it into report;
- Possibility to use LiveShare in a safe way with TOKEN integration;
- Multiframe CT/MR/MG/OPT/NM studies support;
- Possibility to search patient history studies in multiPACS;
- Possibility to change layout size manually;
- User gets a note if oblique functionality is not available for that study;
- User gets a warning message if not supported browser is used;
- Updated “Labels” on study in viewport – created possibility to set Tags from deeper tags levels – xxxx,xxxx/xxxx,xxxx/xxxx,xxxx;
- Improved Magnifier tool – made bigger and with a yellow dot in the center;
- Fixed filter for searching 1 current day;
- Fixed rendering function for images with a large amount of noise (depending on a used PC video card);
- EhCache improvements to optimize the performance and resource usage;
- Modified MedDream PACS DB plugins to use received DICOM files via DICOM listener for caching;
- Possibility to cache studies forwarded from PACS;
- Cache preparation if DICOM IAN (Instance Availability Notification) message is received;
- JWT token support;
- The “DicomWeb” type of PACS integration supports Google Cloud Healthcare API;
- Possibility to fill up to 4 dynamic parameters of “Dicomweb” integration from the token;
- Possibility to dynamically override Google Cloud Healthcare API parameters in token integration (including, but not limited to, “datasets” and “dicomStores”);
- Possibility to store compressed images data in MedDream cache;
- Updated dependencies and 3rd party libraries.
- Not possible to save KO for multiframe CT/MR/MG/OTP/NM studies;
- MedDream in IFrame is sometimes blocked by browsers security requirements;
- URL integration does not support MultiStorage;
- Internet Explorer 11 is not supported.
- Oblique: MIP is not centered;
- Safari and Firefox problems: preview is not working for some video studies as browsers give errors.
Read more about 7.8.0 new features or try it’s ONLINE DEMO now!
Download the newest MedDream DICOM Viewer’s version and try it for free.
NOTE: MedDream v7.8.0 and later versions will be supported for critical and security fixes for 1 year period to ensure integrability, reliability and security.