MedDream DICOM Viewer v7.9.0 (2022-05-03)
- New measurements: Arrow pointer, Spine labeling, Pencil and Flexpoly tools;
- An extra decimal place was added after comma for measurements values: showing two numbers after comma;
- New Zoom option implemented: zoom to selected area (manual dynamic zoom);
- New functionality – Show/hide labels in viewports;
- New functionality – possibility to copy Viewport Content and save it as secondary DICOM capture in new series;
- New functionality – possibility to set dedicated user specific global.json, each user could have their settings;
- Improved Hanging Protocols – added possibility to select Hanging Protocol in menu or quick menu;
- Improved ONE Thumbnail per series functionality – thumbnail can be created from the middle instance of the series (needs additional configuration). Window Leveling will be applied from the middle instance to all series instances;
- Improved Oblique MIST 3D functionality – added possibility to change Window Leveling for 3D view;
- Improved Orthogonal and Oblique MIST functionalities – counting the whole series average W/L value for Window Leveling;
- Improved Export functionality – possibility to modify the list of exported studies directly in the Export window;
- Improved Export functionality – possibility to export study/ies with portable Viewer for USB sticks in zip format;
- Improved Export functionality – possibility to export study/ies to CD or USB zips with created/available Reports;
- Improved Manual linked scrolling functionality, possibility to scroll all studies in opened viewports;
- Improved Multi-frame images showing. Performance improved;
- Improved Share via DICOM Library functionality functionality – added possibility to send email in selected language (EN or DE);
- Updated supported modalities list in search, added modalities – IVUS, SC, OPT, OCT;
- New design of the About window;
- Added possibility to configure distinct Calling AE Title for every PACS when sending annotations or Secondary Capture;
- Implemented possibility to save KO for multi-frame – separate frame may be marked as Key Object;
- Implemented OP/OPT studies to support reference line if series have relation in metadata;
- Improved MedDream caching possibilities. (Needs additional configuration);
- Product and libs adopted to support ARM architecture;
- Implemented performance and possibility to work with compressed data in MedDream cache. (Needs additional configuration);
- Added new MedDream ATNA messages;
- Implemented possibility to distribute several MedDream instances and implemented shared session support;
- Due to security issues, H2 database was updated into newer version 2.0.202, reports database must be migrated according information in install manual;
- Updated dependencies and 3rd party libraries.
- MedDream in iFrame is sometimes blocked by browsers security requirements;
- URL integration does not support MultiStorage;
- Internet Explorer 11 is not supported.
- Safari and Firefox problems: preview is not working for some video studies as browsers give errors.
Read more about 7.9.0 new features or try it’s ONLINE DEMO now!
Download the newest MedDream DICOM Viewer’s version and try it for free.
NOTE: MedDream v7.9.0 and later versions will be supported for critical and security fixes for 1 year period to ensure integrability, reliability and security.