MedDream DICOM Viewer v8.3.1 (2023-12-15)
- New functionality – Ruler in the viewport. Possible to enable/disable;
- New functionality – Multi series layouts for quickly browsing through the series of the study;
- New functionality – Presenter tool;
- Improved bottom left viewport labels – image distance and scan direction displayed for CT, MR, PT, and NM series;
- Improved Link scrolled series functionality – added synchronized series scroll option based on the selected same body place image in these series;
- New Hanging protocols v2 version – functionality of first Hanging protocols fully covered; implemented the possibility to navigate through several comparison studies and use multi-series layouts; implemented saving and loading of visual and spatial transformations applied in hanging protocol viewports when browsing through the series/comparisons studies in the hanging protocol or browsing through the different hanging protocols;
- Improved Line measurement – holding “ALT” pressed while drawing, aligns the line vertically or horizontally;
- Improved Segmentation Bounding Box functionality – added edges length parameter to the Bounding Box tool;
- Improved FAST scroll between series functionality – configurable modality checking added, and fast scroll functionality enabled on Go to previous and next image shortcuts (Up and Down arrows);
- Improved Multi Frame images navigation – the shortcut arrow left / right will allow the user to navigate through frames;
- Improved Digital subtraction functionality – It will be possible to enable/disable digital subtraction manually;
- Fixed “Auto open annotations” problem with incorrect showing of saved measurements when multiple presentation states are displayed at a time;
- Fixed wrong split to phases in US series;
- Improved KO/PR saving – implemented to Save KO/PR SC using original SourceAE;
- Improved KO/PR saving – added user information on saving PR (part 1);
- Improved Communication API – created a control mechanism to hide unwanted toolbar menus, e.g. to hide the DICOM menu item;
- Updated dependencies and 3rd party libraries.
- Internet Explorer 11 is not supported;
- Mozilla Firefox browser has certain memory limitations: MIST MPR functionality will fail on series where uncompressed DICOM data is larger than 2 GB;
- The Live Share feature may not display images accurately; please avoid using Live Share until future releases when the functionality will be fixed.
- Safari and Firefox problems: preview is not working for some video studies because of these browsers’ limited video format support.
Read more about 8.3.1 new features or try its ONLINE DEMO now!
Download the newest MedDream DICOM Viewer v8.3.1 version.
Linux users: for upgrading to the newest version, please follow the link: Upgrading to MedDream v8.3.1 for (Linux) or read Installation & Service Manual page no 146.
Windows users: for upgrading to the newest version, please follow the link: Upgrading to MedDream v8.3.1 for (Windows) or read Installation & Service Manual page no 148.
NOTE: MedDream v8.3.1 and later versions will be supported for critical and security fixes for 1 year period to ensure integrability, reliability, and security.