MEDICAL IMAGING IT COMPANY, SOFTNETA IS EXPANDING AND LOOKING FOR: ANALYST – TECHNICAL DOCUMENTATION SPECIALIST
- Preparation of EU project documentation in Lithuanian language;
- Preparation of technical-analytical documentation for the EU project “Medical Image Streaming Technology –MIST”;
- Long-term goal: develop the medical image viewer system MedDream together with the team.
- Experience in requirements gathering and testing for IT solutions;
- Experience in documenting EU projects;
- Experience in business process modeling tools (BPMN, Sequence flow diagrams, Activity diagrams, UML diagrams, Process flow diagrams, SWOT analysis);
- Ability to formalize technical documents of IT projects (including but not limited to the provision of analytical schemes and their descriptions);
- Ability to build teams and a spirit of cooperation;
- Ability to pick up technical and business concepts quickly;
- Excellent written Lithuanian skills;
- Excellent spoken and written English skills.
- Experience in working with EU LVPA projects;
- Experience in working with Eurostars projects;
- Experience in working with ISO 9001 processes;
- Experience working with MagicDraw or a similar tool;
- Experience in UI and UX design & prototyping;
- Experience in IT project management would be a nice addition;
- Ability to apply the results of scientific and experimental research in practice.
- Opportunity to contribute to the development of an innovative world-leading product.
- Excellent working conditions in an organization that executes projects nationally and internationally.
- Work in a friendly and youthful team.
- An opportunity to implement own ideas and to grow with the company.
Submit your CV and join our company which:
- Develops specialized medical imaging software that contributes to improving the quality of healthcare.
- Sells products in over 55 countries worldwide.
- Have installed more than 850 server installations worldwide.
We are a small team, but we create the best product in the world. If you are interested, join us!
Information about company’s products: www.softneta.com.
Contact person: Raimonda Siaurusevičiūtė, HR
firstname.lastname@example.org | +370 672 42852
Softneta, UAB | “Santakos” slėnis, K. Baršausko g. 59, Kaunas
Read more: cv-online.