- Develop the medical image viewer system MedDream together with the team;
- Implement and improve technical solutions for UI components and features;
- Understand UX best practices;
- Practice disciplined software engineering (e.g. debugging, automated testing, code reviews, document, writing clean and pragmatic code);
- To provide advice and guidance to members of the team.
- 3+ years of professional development experience;
- Unit testing knowledge (e.g. Mocha);
- Knowledge of performance considerations, especially with respect to browsers;
- Ability to debug issues in a full-stack environment;
- Good spoken and written English skills.
- Interest in technology standards and suggesting how to integrate them into existing software;
- Familiarity with Java backend is desired;
- Familiarity with OpenGL is highly desired;
- Work experience or willingness to work with WebGL, WebGPU, WebAssembly is highly desired.
- Opportunity to contribute to the development of an innovative world-leading product;
- Excellent working conditions in an organization that executes projects nationally and internationally;
- Work in a friendly and youthful team.
- An opportunity to implement own ideas and to grow with the company.
Submit your CV and join our company which:
- Develops specialized medical imaging software that contributes to improving the quality of healthcare.
- Sells products in over 70+ countries worldwide.
- Have installed more than 1600+ server installations worldwide.
We are a small team, but we create the best product in the world. If you are interested, join us!
Monthly salary (bruto): from 1500 – 6800 €*
* the specific salary shall be agreed with each candidate individually, taking into account his experience, competence and qualifications.
Contact person: Raimonda Rimkė, HR
email@example.com,| +370 672 42852
Softneta, UAB | K. Baršausko g. 59, Kaunas