MEDICAL IMAGING IT COMPANY, SOFTNETA IS EXPANDING AND LOOKING FOR: FULL STACK SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
- Design, Develop and Implement technical solutions based on business requirements;
- Practice disciplined software engineering (e.g. debugging, automated testing, code reviews, document, writing clean and pragmatic code);
- Read and understand requirements, ask questions and clarify;
- To provide advice and guidance to members of the team.
- At least 3+ years of experience in programming;
- Preferred back-end experience: Java 8, Spring, Dependency Injection, REST services, Object-Relational Mapping;
- Ability to debug issues in a full stack environment;
- Extensive experience working with J2EE application servers and application containers: Apache Tomcat, Docker, etc.;
- Database programming experience: MS SQL, Oracle MySQL, PostgreSQL and etc.;
- Unit testing knowledge (e.g. JUnit, Mockito, Mocha);
- Familiarity with Git, Maven;
- Good spoken and written English skills.
- Interest in technology standards and suggesting how to integrate them into existing software;
- Scalable Stateless Microservices Architecture knowledge;
- Experience in integration projects;
- Experience in web application development;
- Expertise in application security would be a nice addition.
- Opportunity to contribute to the development of an innovative world-leading product;
- Excellent working conditions in an organization that executes projects nationally and internationally;
- Work in a friendly and youthful team;
- An opportunity to implement own ideas and to grow with the company.
Submit your CV and join our company which:
- Develops specialized medical imaging software that contributes to improving the quality of healthcare.
- Sells products in over 70+countries worldwide.
- Have installed more than 1600+ server installations worldwide.
We have an incredible team of professionals who create world – known products and solutions, join us!
Monthly salary (bruto): from 1500 – 6800 €*
* the specific salary shall be agreed with each candidate individually, taking into account his experience, competence and qualifications.
Contact person: Raimonda Siaurusevičiūtė, HR
firstname.lastname@example.org | +370 672 42852
Softneta, UAB | K. Baršausko g. 59, Kaunas
Job offer on CV-Online.