MEDICAL IMAGING IT COMPANY, SOFTNETA IS EXPANDING AND LOOKING FOR: FULL STACK SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
- Design, Develop and Implement technical solutions based on business requirements.
- Practice disciplined software engineering (e.g. debugging, automated testing, code reviews, document, writing clean and pragmatic code).
- Read and understand requirements, ask questions and clarify.
- To provide advice and guidance to members of the team.
- At least 5+ years of experience in programming.
- Preferred back-end experience: Java 8, Spring, Dependency Injection, REST services, Object-Relational Mapping.
- Ability to debug issues in a full stack environment.
- Extensive experience working with J2EE application servers and application containers: Apache Tomcat, Docker, etc.
- Database programming experience: MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL and etc.
- Unit testing knowledge (e.g. JUnit, Mockito).
- Familiarity with Git, Maven.
- Good spoken and written English skills.
- Interest in technology standards and suggesting how to integrate them into existing software.
- Scalable Stateless Microservices Architecture knowledge.
- Experience in integration projects.
- Experience in web application development.
- Expertise in application security would be a nice addition.
- Opportunity to contribute to the development of an innovative world-leading product.
- Excellent working conditions in an organization that executes projects nationally and internationally.
- Work in a friendly and youthful team.
- An opportunity to implement own ideas and to grow with the company.
Submit your CV and join our company which:
- Develops specialized medical imaging software that contributes to improving the quality of healthcare.
- Sells products in over 64+ countries worldwide.
- Have installed more than 1120+ server installations worldwide.
We are a small team, but we create the best product in the world. If you are interested, join us!
Monthly salary (bruto): from 3800 – 6800 € *
* the specific salary shall be agreed with each candidate individually, taking into account his experience, competence and qualifications.
Contact person: Raimonda Siaurusevičiūtė, HR
email@example.com | +370 672 42852
Softneta, UAB | “Santakos” slėnis, K. Baršausko g. 59, Kaunas
Read more: cv-online.