MEDICAL IMAGING IT COMPANY, SOFTNETA IS EXPANDING AND LOOKING FOR: SYSTEM ANALYST
- Preparation of EU project documentation in Lithuanian language;
- Preparation of technical-analytical documentation for the EU project “Medical Image Streaming Technology –MIST”;
- Long-term goal: develop the medical image viewer system MedDream together with the team.
- Experience in requirements gathering and testing for IT solutions;
- Experience in documenting EU projects;
- Experience in business process modeling tools (BPMN, Sequence flow diagrams, Activity diagrams, UML diagrams, Process flow diagrams, SWOT analysis);
- Ability to formalize technical documents of IT projects (including but not limited to the provision of analytical schemes and their descriptions);
- Ability to build teams and a spirit of cooperation;
- Ability to pick up technical and business concepts quickly;
- Excellent written Lithuanian skills;
- Excellent spoken and written English skills.
- Experience in working with EU LVPA projects;
- Experience in working with Eurostars projects;
- Experience in working with ISO 9001 processes;
- Experience working with MagicDraw or a similar tool;
- Experience in UI and UX design & prototyping;
- Experience in IT project management would be a nice addition;
- Ability to apply the results of scientific and experimental research in practice;
- Software deployment and testing skills.
- Opportunity to contribute to the development of an innovative world-leading product;
- Excellent working conditions in an organization that executes projects nationally and internationally;
- Work in a friendly and youthful team;
- An opportunity to implement own ideas and to grow with the company.
Submit your CV and join our company which:
- Develops specialized medical imaging software that contributes to improving the quality of healthcare;
- Sells products in over 64+ countries worldwide;
- Have installed more than 1120+ server installations worldwide.
Monthly salary (bruto): from 2100 – 5000 € *
*the specific salary shall be agreed with each candidate individually, taking into account his experience, competence and qualifications.
We are a small team, but we create the best product in the world. If you are interested, join us!
Contact person: Raimonda Siaurusevičiūtė, HR
email@example.com | +370 672 42852
Softneta, UAB | “Santakos” slėnis, K. Baršausko g. 59, Kaunas
Read more: cv-online.