AN INNOVATIVE IT COMPANY, SOFTNETA IS EXPANDING AND LOOKING FOR: TECHNICAL WRITER
- Together with team members prepare high quality technical documents for the world leading medical imaging viewer MedDream;
- CTO assistance for technical communication and commercial offer preparation;
- Preparation of ongoing projects documentation, commercial offers, workflow schemas, sequence flow diagrams, project implementation stages and milestones;
- Technical Roadmap update, detailed priority list descriptions;
- Prepare graphical sketches of product feature concept and workflow descriptions;
- Conduct research thought interviewing subject matter experts;
- Quick Install instructions, close collaboration with the support team;
- Product API documentation, close collaboration with the developer team;
- Product technical and functional specifications. Custom integration workflows and install instructions;
- Prepare all types of content: conceptual, procedural and reference.
- Excellent Technical writing skills to be able to explain technical information clearly;
- Ability to express complex information in a clear and concise way;
- Very attentive to details;
- Excellent written English;
- Technical interviewing and communication skills;
- Ability to work with developers, support engineers, analytics, designers, management;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Knowledge of Microsoft Paint or other graphical software;
- More than two years of professional experience in technical writing;
- Possibility to work from home.
- Background in Analytics (BPMN, Sequence flow diagrams, Activity diagrams, UML diagrams, Process flow diagrams, SWOT analysis);
- Experienced documenting APIs;
- Possibility to work from office (starting 2021/03, after COVID quarantine).
- Opportunity to contribute to the development of an innovative world-leading product;
- Excellent working conditions in an organization that executes projects nationally and internationally;
- Work in a friendly and youthful team;
- An opportunity to implement own ideas and to grow with the company.
Submit your CV and join our company which:
- Develops specialized medical software that contributes to improving the quality of healthcare;
- Sells products in over 55 countries worldwide;
- Have installed more than 850 server installations worldwide.
We are a small team, but we create the best product in the world. If you are interested, join us!
More about us: www.softneta.com.
Monthly salary (bruto): 2000 – 5500 €*.
* the specific salary shall be agreed with each candidate individually, taking into account his experience, competence and qualifications.
Contact person: Raimonda Siaurusevičiūtė, HR
firstname.lastname@example.org | +370 672 42852
Softneta, UAB | “Santakos” slėnis, K. Baršausko g. 59, Kaunas