- Develop the medical image viewer system MedDream together with the team;
- Implement and improve technical solutions for UI components and features;
- Understand UX best practices;
- Practice disciplined software engineering (e.g. debugging, testing, code reviews, document, writing clean and pragmatic code);
- Provide advice and guidance to members of the team.
- 3+ years professional development experience;
- Solid understanding of ReactJS framework;
- Knowledge of performance considerations, especially with respect to browsers;
- Ability to debug issues in a full stack environment;
- Good spoken and written English skills.
- Interest in technology standards and suggesting how to integrate them into existing software;
- Experience working with ReactJS, Stylus framework;
- Experience working with Mocha unit test framework;
- Familiarity with Java Backend is desired;
- Familiarity with OpenGL is highly desired;
- Work experience or willingness to work with WebGL, WebGPU, WebAssembly is highly desired.
- Opportunity to contribute to the development of an innovative world-leading product;
- Excellent working conditions in an organization that executes projects nationally and internationally;
- Work in a friendly and youthful team.
- An opportunity to implement own ideas and to grow with the company.
- Monthly salary (bruto): from 2400 to 5400 €.
Submit your CV and join our company which:
- Develops specialized medical software that contributes to improving the quality of healthcare;
- Sells products in over 55 countries worldwide;
- Have installed more than 850 server installations worldwide.
We are a small team, but we create the best product in the world. If you are interested, join us!
Information about company products: www.softneta.com | Facebook | Linkedin | Twitter | Instagram
Contact person: Raimonda Siaurusevičiūtė, HR
firstname.lastname@example.org | +370 672 42852
Softneta, UAB | “Santakos” slėnis, K. Baršausko g. 59, Kaunas