MedDream SendToPACS 2.2.0 is released!
Convert non-DICOM files to DICOM and send to PACS!
– Image to DICOM feature. Convert BMP, PNG, TIF, JPG images and send to PACS;
– Video to DICOM feature. Convert AVI, MPG, MPEG, WMV, MOV, MP4, H264, MKV, FLV video files and send to PACS;
– Possibility to update patient information in DICOM files before sending to PACS;
– Possibility to add additional information field (additional custom DICOM tag) to image;
– Possibility to configure only Worklist usage for non-DICOM studies;
– Possibility to configure Institution name (tag (0008,0080)) and Station name (tag (0008,1010)) and use it in DICOM files;
– Possibility to set files filter (set custom file extension in application properties file);
– Detailed information about files to be converted: image preview, image info view, DICOM info and DICOM tags view, DICOM pixel data extraction;
– Archive file’s support. Automatically extract archive: ZIP. Supports 7z, ISO archives, but requires install 7-Zip software;
– Automatic DICOM files recognition (exclude DICOMDIR and unknown files);
– Supported patient information: patient ID, full patient name (alphabetic, ideographic and phonetic), birthdate and gender;
– Supported study information: study UID, study ID, date, time, accession number, description, series number, modality and character set;
– Possibility to specify character encoding: supported all extended character sets defined in the DICOM standard;
– Allows append existing study with new files (select study and patient information from scanned DICOM files)
Try out now! Download the trial MedDream SendToPACS 2.2.0 version.
To use 2.2.0 version your current license must have updates, to purchase updates please contact us by: email@example.com