1. Possibility to add different video signals parameters and create video source profile. In case operation room has several different video signals and it is required to preset one for using every time. Now it will be easier because you can set video signals profiles list in advance and use it then needed.
2. Possibility to change video and video streaming quality and recorded video file size easily.
3. Support of audio track recording and video with audio streaming to another room.
4. Possibility to record video in full range of video DICOM transfer syntax support. VS has solution for mpeg2 support, relevant hospitals which used older PACS system. Supported all transfer syntax: MPEG2 1.2.840.10008.1.2.4.100, MPEG2 1.2.840.10008.1.2.4.101, MPEG4 1.2.840.10008.1.2.4.102, MPEG4 1.2.840.10008.1.2.4.103.
5. Support of different worklist charset: ISO_IR 100 (latin1) ISO_IR 192 (utf8).
6. Support of studies saving in different charset ISO_IR 100 (latin1) ISO_IR 192 (utf8), depending on PACS configuration.
7. Possibility to connect remotely into VS from other PC to renew settings.
8. Possibility to Export / Save to MPEG/JPEG format.
For more detailed information please follow the link.