From the 2020-01-01 Softneta UAB participates by implementing project “ProDiT: Projects for the Digital Transformation”.
Project ID: 400621745
Project type: Erasmus+ KA2: Knowledge Alliance
Project period: 01.01.2020 – 31.12.2023
Grant holder: Dortmund University of Applied Sciences and Arts (FH Dortmund)
Funded by: Erasmus + Programme of the European union.
Participants: 5 Universities, 6 Associations, 8 SME’s (one for them Softneta, UAB), 2 Enterprises.
Summary: The digital transformation is one of the major challenges for companies, society and the education system, which requires new forms of management. Due to disruptive elements and jump innovations, projects are a major organisational pattern for the digital transformation. ProDiT is building a community, training and knowledge cluster of universities, companies and other partners that will provide the required standards, concepts and competences for project management for the digital transformation as well as international, intercultural and interdisciplinary competencies.
- Definition of competence profiles for managing the digital transformation;
- Definition of processes for the digital transformation;
- Development of Master level modules and publishing as Open Educational Resources (OER), certification by IEEE, IPMA;
- Development of Communities of Practice (CoP) with university and industry participation for the core topics;
- Development and execution of educational formats like workshops, summer school, student conferences;
- Master programmes “European Master for Digital Transformation Management (DTM);
- Company programmes;
- Conference, Tech Talks;
- Online marketing campaign;
- Publications and dissemination activities.
- Competency Model for Digital Transformation (CMDT);
- Digital Transformation Maturity Model;
- Digital Sustainability Canvas;
- Module portfolio for Project Management for the Digital Transformation;
- Competences and the digital transformation;
- Projectized organisations in the digital;
- Sustainable digital transformation;
- Knowledge in agile organisations;
- Community of practice (CoP) as virtual, digital project teams;
- Accredited programmes, double degrees);
- Trainings (based on CMDT), cumulation of results in Master programmes.
Head of Quality and project management department Laura Baronienė, email@example.com.