What your personal data are controlled/processed?
- To administrate the data base of candidates for a job, the Data Controller shall process the following data: name, surname, date of birth, telephone number, workplace, e-mail address, place of residence (address), education, knowledge of foreign language, desired post, desired salary, personal characteristics, work experience: last workplace, work experience if the workplace, position, other work experience; other information provided in the curriculum vitae, letter of reference and/or cover letter. Such data shall be processed on the basis of your consent. In case you do not present your curriculum vitae and/or cover letter, we would not be able to assess, if you are suitable for the offered position.
- Data of the employees of Softneta, UAB, related to employment, payment of remuneration and fulfilment of functions and obligations at Softneta, UAB.
- Data of the interested parties obtained under mutual contracts.
- Data of the interested parties obtained in e-mail requests, by telephone or in any other ways, by filling-in the form for newsletter subscription or in any other way.
- Personal data concerning health that is transferred to the personal data Processor (in this case, to Softneta, UAB) of personal health care authorities on the basis of individual contracts. Based on such contracts, Softneta, UAB, shall have legal access to personal data that shall be used under separate request of the employees of health care authorities.
Terms and conditions of consent
By signing employment contracts, the employees of Softneta, UAB, shall give their consent to the Data Controller (Softneta, UAB) to control their personal data for legal, personnel, administrative and management purposes, including a consent on processing of special personal data related to employees, including, as appropriate:
- information on physical or mental health for monitoring of temporary incapacity for work and for adoption of decisions to ensure safety and health at work;
- information related to any criminal proceedings where an employee is a part thereof for insurance purposes and in order to comply with the requirements of legislations and obligations to third parties;
- contact information for unexpected events;
- information on bank and remuneration.
Terms and conditions of consent of other data subjects:
- The contract provides an obligation for the other party to ensure that the data subject has consented to the disposal of his data for the purpose of performance of the contract
The data subject shall be entitled to withdraw his consent at any time. Withdrawal of the consent shall not affect, in any way, the validity of the consent-based data processing prior to the withdrawal of the consent. Data subject shall be informed thereof before giving his consent.
How are your personal data processed?
Your personal data shall be processed in compliance with the requirements of the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania and other legislation. The Data Controller shall establish personal data processing measures and shall process such data by implementing appropriate technical and organizational measures, as prescribed by legislation, to protect processed personal data from accidental or unlawful destruction, damage, alteration, loss, disclosure as well as from any other unauthorized processing. Respective measures shall be established taking into account the risks arising from the processing of personal data.
What cookies are used on this Website?
A cookie is information that is sent by the web server to the web browser and is stored in the browser. This information is sent to the web server each time the browser asks to open the page from the server. This allows the web server to identify and monitor the web browser.
Descriptions of the cookies used on the website of Softneta, UAB, are as follows:
|Cookie name||Description||Purpose||Term of use|
|_dc_gtm_UA-#||Used by Google Tag Manager to control the loading of a Google Analytics script tag.||Statistics||1 day|
|_ga||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the web site.||Statistics||2 years|
|_gat||Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate.||Statistics||1 day|
|_gid||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||Statistics||1 day|
|collect||Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor’s device and behavior. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels.||Statistics||Session|
|_gcl_au||Used by Google Ad Sense for experimenting with advertisement efficiency across websites using their services.||Marketing||3 months|
|r/collect||This cookie is used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor’s device and behavior. It tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels.||Marketing||Session|
You can select accepted cookies or reject respective cookies at any time by changing your browser settings. If you do not want any cookies to be stored on your computer or other device, you can choose to receive a message in your browser settings before saving any cookie. You can also set the browser to reject all or some cookies at once. You can also remove cookies that have already been stored on your computer or other device. Each browser has a different method of customizing settings. If necessary, use the help function of your browser to select the settings correctly.
How do we use your personal data that you provide to us through social media?
Currently Softneta has the following social media profiles:
We recommend reading third-party privacy notices and contacting service providers directly if you have any questions about how they use your personal data.
To whom your personal data can be disclosed?
- Where personal data are transferred to a third country or to an international organization, the data subject shall have the right to be informed about the appropriate safeguards relating to the transfer of data.
- The processing of data by the data processor shall be governed by a written contract which sets out the subject-matter and duration of the processing, the nature and purpose of the processing, the type of personal data and categories of data subjects and the obligations and rights of the controller. It sets out that the data processor shall process personal data only on the basis of documented instructions from the data controller, including those relating to the transfer of personal data to a third country or an international organization, except for the cases where it is required by the law of the Union or the Member State which is applicable to the data processor; in such a case, the data processor shall inform the data controller about such legal requirement prior to the processing of data, unless such notification is prohibited by that law for significant reasons of public interest.
What are your rights?
- to get access to the data: to obtain confirmation from the Data Controller as to whether or not personal data concerning him are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the processed personal data and any information specified below;
- to request rectification of inaccurate personal data related to him: the data controller should correct inaccurate personal data relating to him without any unjustifiable delay; to request supplement of incomplete personal data;
- to request erasure of the personal data related to him by the data controller without any unjustifiable delay (the right “to be forgotten”);
- to restrict data processing;
- to data portability (you have a right to request direct transfer of personal data by the data controller to the other data controller, where technically feasible;
- to object to processing of the data relating to the data subject for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the data controller or by a third party;
- to submit a complaint to us or to the State Data Protection Inspectorate, if you think that your, as the personal data subject’s, rights are and/or could be violated.
You can read more about your rights here.
How can you exercise your rights?
- To exercise your rights, submit your applications, complaints or requests in writing:
- by e-mail email@example.com;
- by post to the address: K. Baršausko g. 59B, Kaunas, Lithuania;
- at the office of Softneta, UAB, address: K. Baršausko g. 59B, Kaunas, Lithuania.
- We will respond to the applications, complaints or requests received in writing in accordance with the procedure and under terms established by legislation and will endeavour to provide you with the information as soon as possible but not later than within 30 (thirty) days from the day of receipt of your request. In exceptional cases, this term may be extended by further 30 (thirty) days upon your notification.
- If, upon receipt of the application, complaint or request, we have suspicions about the identity of the applicant, we have the right to ask for the identity document of the applicant.
- If we fail to provide you with the necessary information and/or if you have claims regarding the processing of your personal data, you will have a right to apply to the State Data Protection Inspectorate by submitting a complaint.
Updated on: 2019-07-16.