MedDream DICOM Viewer 7.8.1 is released!
BugFix version 7.8.1 of MedDream DICOM Viewer is released.
Although MedDream is not affected by Log4j vulnerability, Softneta decided to release the new version of MedDream DICOM Viewer v7.8.1 with the fixed v.2.17.0 of
log4j in order to avoid possible vulnerability risks. Read full statement about 0-day exploit
log4j vulnerability here.
The new features and bug-fixes are described below:
- Fixed issue related with Ellipse drawing performance;
- Fixed issue related to Fusion. PET layer was rendered pixelated;
- Fixed issue related to the Cobb angle. Fixed possibility to save it as a presentation state;
- Fixed issue related with automated preloading, then the red loading bar was not refreshed;
- Fixed issue related with functionality “Link scrolled image”;
- Fixed issue related with “temp” directory cleaning;
- Improved preparation via IAN messages;
- Updated dependencies and 3rd party libraries (including Log4j update to a new v.2.17.0 version).
Find full list of Release notes of MedDream DICOM Viewer’s Release Notes 7.8.1.
Try for FREE the new 7.8.1 version of MedDream DICOM Viewer:
For all modification history and more detailed information, please follow the link: Release Notes.
To use the MedDream DICOM Viewer 7.8.1 version, your current license must have updates, to purchase updates please contact us at: email@example.com.