MedDream DICOM Viewer 7.9.0 is released!
The new 7.9.0 version of MedDream DICOM Viewer is available!
Watch video tutorial demonstrating new features of MedDream DICOM Viewer 7.9.0 release:
The most important new features are described below:
- Zoom Selection. Manual dynamic zooming the selected area:
Select the area to zoom:
Selected area is zoomed:
- Hanging Protocols. Possibility to select Hanging Protocols in menu or quick menu:
|Main menu:||Quick menu:|
- Saving viewport content as secondary DICOM capture in new series. Possibility to copy viewport content and save it as DICOM secondary capture in new series:
- Manual linked scrolling. Possibility to scroll all studies in opened viewports:
- Export functionality updates:
– multiple studies export. Possibility to modify the list of exported studies by clicking on check box to include the study. Active study is checked for exporting automatically.
– export study (-ies) for USB sticks in ZIP format. Choose: Media > ZIP archive for study or studies to be exported with portable Viewer in ZIP format for USB sticks:
– burn ZIP to CD or USB with created Reports in PDF. Choose: Report > Included as PDF for study or studies to be exported to CD or USB zips with created Reports for studies.
- Share via DICOM Library. Send an email in selected language: EN or DE:
- OP/OPT studies support Reference line. Reference line is supported if series have relation in metadata:
- Show/hide Info Labels in viewports. Info Labels are hidden when Info Labels button is deactivated in the Toolbar:
- IVUS, OPT, OCT. Updated modalities list in search window:
- About window. Updated design and rebranding options:
Icon in the end of License to row shows more information about license holder. Icon in the beginning of Version row shows more information about version status („up to date“, etc.).
- Oblique MIST 3D: W/L. Possibility to change Window Leveling for 3D view:
- Spine labeling. Annotate the vertebrae of the spine. Possibility to exclude labels by choosing: Exclude Labels.
NOTE: Double click to finish labeling.
- Arrow pointer. Mark an area of interest on the image:
- Pencil tool. Freely draw on the images:
- Flexpoly tool. Draw flexible area on the images:
Find all the new features and enhancements of MedDream DICOM Viewer’s new release 7.9.0.
Try for FREE the new 7.9.0 version of MedDream DICOM Viewer:
For all modification history and more detailed information, please follow the link: Release Notes.
To use the MedDream DICOM Viewer 7.9.0 version, your current license must have updates, to purchase updates please contact us at: email@example.com.