The new 8.0.0 version of MedDream DICOM Viewer is available!
The most important new features, new measurements and improvements are described below:
- Color palette. Possibility to apply color palette for monochrome DICOM images:
Select the Color Palette from the list to be applied:
- Oblique MIST 3D & Orthogonal:
- Copy to clipboard and Secondary capture functionalities are available;
- NM series support.
- Rectangle. Measure a rectangle area, min, max, mean, and standard deviation values in HU:
- Vertebra Angle. Measure an angle between user drawn vertebra axis and the horizontal axis of the image:
- Fusion in addition to the PET series, MR and CT series may be used for fusion:
- Spine labeling.
- added Spinal balance measurement;
- added option to mark pathological vertebrae T13 and/or L6:
- Keyboard shortcuts. Possibility to assign custom shortcuts per user.
New shortcuts were added in default shortcuts:
- “Home” for the first instance;
- “End” for the last instance in the series.
- LiveShare. Updated LiveShare window design:
- MedDream server–side can be installed on macOS! Please contact the Softneta sales team directly at email@example.com.
Find all the new features and enhancements of MedDream DICOM Viewer’s new release 8.0.0.
Try for FREE the new 8.0.0 version of MedDream DICOM Viewer:
For all modification history and more detailed information, please follow the link: Release Notes.
To use the MedDream DICOM Viewer 8.0.0 version, your current license must have updates, to purchase updates please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.