The new 7.6.0 version of MedDream DICOM Viewer is available!
Watch MedDream DICOM Viewer 7.6.0 version video tutorial:
The most important new features are described below:
- New measurement: CTR – cardiothoracic ratio to estimate a heart size.
Watch video tutorial how to measure the a cardiothoracic ratio with DICOM Viewer:
Read more about CTR measurement.
- List of patient studies is shown if HIS integration is configured by patient ID.
- MedDream Viewer API: MedDream control options from HIS/EHR/EMR.
- MedDream Viewport API: MedDream Viewport as Web component for React/Angular/Vue.
Watch video tutorial about MedDream DICOM Viewer API: Viewer and Viewport integration:
- Updated Reports functionality:
- Report status in search window:
- Possibility to see the list of historically saved reports by choosing from dropdown list in Report time section:
- Possibility to add study details: study UID, patient’s birth, referring doctor.
- Upgraded Forward functionality:
- Possibility to forward more than one study in the “view” window;
- Implemented asynchronous sending – user can continue to work while forwarding;
- Forward report information is related with user session.
- Google Cloud and Cloud Healthcare API support: MedDream could be integrated into Google Healthcare Cloud as any other medical cloud storage. Read more about MedDream integration into Google Cloud Healthcare.
- Updated token generation and validation service.
Find all the new features and enhancements of MedDream DICOM Viewer’s new release 7.6.0.
Try for FREE the new 7.6.0 version of MedDream DICOM Viewer:
For all modification history and more detailed information, please follow the link: Release Notes.
To use the MedDream DICOM Viewer 7.6.0 version, your current license must have updates, to purchase updates please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.