Video tutorials for MedDream v7.9.0 release
Video tutorials demonstrating new features of MedDream DICOM Viewer 7.9.0 were released.
Watch the video tutorial where the most important v7.9.0 release features are demonstrated:
Also, separate video tutorials for the main new features and measurements were published:
- Saving viewport content as secondary DICOM capture in new series. Watch the video tutorial:
Read more about Save the viewport content feature on User’s Guide page Save the viewport content section.
- Manually linked scrolling. Watch the video tutorial:
Read more about Manually linked scrolling feature in the User’s Guide page Scroll activator section.
- Export functionality updates (multiple studies export; export study (-ies) for USB sticks in ZIP format; burn ZIP to CD or USB with created Reports in PDF). Watch video tutorial:
Read more about Export feature in User’s Guide page Export section.
- Share via DICOM Library. Send an email in the selected language: EN or DE. Read more about Share via DICOM Library feature in User’s Guide page Anonymize and Share files section.
- OP/OPT studies support the Reference line;
- Show/hide Info Labels in viewports. Watch video tutorial:
Read more about Info Labels feature in User’s Guide page Info Labels section.
- IVUS, OPT, OCT. Updated modalities list in search window;
- About window. Updated design and rebranding options;
- Oblique MIST 3D: W/L. Possibility to change Window Leveling for 3D view.
- Spine labeling. Annotate the vertebrae of the spine. Watch video tutorial:
Read more about Spine labeling feature in User’s Guide page Spine labeling section.
- Arrow pointer. Mark an area of interest on the image. Watch video tutorial:
Read more about Arrow pointer feature in User’s Guide page Arrow section.
- Pencil tool. Freely draw on the images. Watch video tutorial:
Read more about Pencil tool in User’s Guide page Pencil section.
- Flexpoly tool. Draw the flexible area on the images. Watch video tutorial:
Read more about Flexpoly tool in User’s Guide page Flexpoly section.
Read more about MedDream WEB DICOM Viewer 7.9.0 release: here.
Find a full list of new features: Release Notes 7.9.0.