MedDream DICOM Viewer v8.3.0 (2023-10-25)
- Added new layout selection – 4×4;
- New measurement – Closed Polygon with Repulsor functionality;
- New functionality – Smart preload of instances in viewport (configurable);
- New functionality – Time-intensity curve support;
- New functionality in Segmentation – Interpolation between slices;
- New functionality – implemented possibility of copying measurement values to a clipboard;
- New functionality – improved Align & Lock functionality. If Align & Lock is activated, labels and icons are moved to opposite sides according to locking;
- New functionality – possibility to split viewports into 2 panels, configurable in user Settings;
- New functionality – The comparison study`s DATE is highlighted in gray;
- New functionality – Construct 4D series to create a virtual series from multi-series merging or from single-series processing where the data are sorted in space and then in time;
- New functionality – 4D slider for steering time points in studies that have time parameters;
- New design for Cine, Video, and Multi-frame control bars;
- Improved Fusion functionality design. Added mechanism to remember the selected color palette value while changing fused reconstructions;
- Improved Histogram functionality – added Y-axis zooming;
- Improved MIST MPR functionality – added the possibility to rotate and flip reconstructions. Adopted zoom of reconstructions according to the layout changes;
- Improved modal windows – possibility to define default dialog height;
- Improved thumbnail bar – possibility to add Study description to thumbnails;
- Improved thumbnail bar – added thumbnail summary generation by SOP class;
- Improved thumbnail bar – showing for Multiframe thumb. Possibility to configure showing the middle image for Multiframe study;
- Improved thumbnail bar – possibility to set which study to expand First or Last in thumbnail bar;
- Improved thumbnail bar – Showing one thumbnail of the instance/series with additional icons next to it if study contains KO, PR or Segments;
- Improved Clear cache functionality – added the possibility to remove the plugin cache, including MedDream-created study, series, or instance cache;
- Improved Forwarding functionality – CMOVE-based forwarding could have whitelists for destinations;
- Improved preparation jobs – added the possibility to use MySQL DB;
- Improved PT studies showing – added SUV values to screen if applicable;
- Improved token mechanism – added possibility to open a plugin via token parameter;
- Improved integration – Token-enabled integration supports Patient ID and Study date integration type;
- Improved integration – URL integration supports MultiStorage integration;
- Improved dicomweb plugin to accept duplicate instances to solve “fail to create structure” issue;
- Implemented the ability to redirect wrong page error 403 (configurable);
- Updated EULA;
- Added possibility to minimize/maximize Modal windows;
- Improved Communication API – possibility to create MPR using communication API commands;
- Improved Communication API – created a method to get metadata;
- Improved Communication API – created a method to set extra labels in the viewport for series;
- Improved Communication API – possibility to get and set Closed polygon measurement;
- Updated dependencies and 3rd party libraries.
- Internet Explorer 11 is not supported;
- Mozilla Firefox browser has certain memory limitations: MIST MPR functionality will fail on series where uncompressed DICOM data is larger than 2 GB;
- The Live Share feature may not display images accurately; please avoid using Live Share until future releases when the functionality will be fixed.
- Safari and Firefox problems: preview is not working for some video studies because of these browsers’ limited video format support.
Read more about 8.3.0 new features or try its ONLINE DEMO now!
Download the newest MedDream DICOM Viewer v8.3.0 version.
Linux users: for upgrading to the newest version, please follow the link: Upgrading to MedDream v8.3.0 for (Linux) or read Installation & Service Manual page no 146.
Windows users: for upgrading to the newest version, please follow the link: Upgrading to MedDream v8.3.0 for (Windows) or read Installation & Service Manual page no 148.
NOTE: MedDream v8.3.0 and later versions will be supported for critical and security fixes for 1 year period to ensure integrability, reliability, and security.